Katinka Soap Nuts Kit
Soap nuts contain saponin, a natural detergent. that frees dirt, grime, oils and they actually work!
- All Natural, Sustainable & Compostable: No harmful ingredients. A renewable resource, grown organically. Used shells can be composted.
- Affordable: Replace multiple cleaners, and last longer.
- Reusable: Each berry can be used up to 6 times.
- Hypoallergenic: Non-toxic, No skin or respiratory irritation.
- Not Actually Nuts: Safe for those with nut allergies.
- Simple: Place in your wash or a simple liquid detergent.
- Odourless: You can always add your own essential oils.
- Gentle & Softening: Mild nature won't damage delicate clothing or surfaces and naturally soften your fabrics!
- Save Water & Energy: Rinse easier, shorter rinse cycle & requires less water.
- Works in Any Temperature: Use in cold, warm or hot water.
- Non-polluting: Biodegradable, safe for greywater systems.
Liquid soap, Laundry detergent & fabric softener, Dishwashing, Glass Cleaner, Shampoo, Body & Face Wash, Insect & Mosquito Repellent, Jewelry & Crystal Cleaning, Wash Your Car, Pets - wash pets or bedding, clean toys
All Purpose Cleaner - can be used on cabinets and cupboards, walls and doors, floors, stainless steel and other metal, wood, tables, shoes, granite and marble, plastic, around pets and kids, sinks, toilets, showers and tubs, and electronics (never spray directly on electronics though; always spray a rag and wipe down gently).
250gms Soap Nuts
1 Foaming Dispenser
Potassium Sorbate 25gm – For Preserving Liquid Soap Nut Concentrate
1 Large Organza Bag
Instructions, Uses and Recipes
Lasts up to 4 months
Produced by Dejavu Designs